RE: [squid-users] squid.alloc

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 09:19:53 +1000

configure "files" ?

There is only one configure.in, and from that the config.h.in is
created. As a developer I don't want to have to edit an include file
after running configure - I'd never get quick testruns happening.

This is a user problem, lets not make _our_ life harder when a simple
suggestion like Henriks will provide a clear warning to users.

Rob