Re: Some CygWin/Windows fixes

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 22:27:25 +0200

Guido Serassio wrote:

> It's possible to define a new symbol when both are defined, like
> _SQUID_WIN32_, but this can't substitute all the single occurrence of
> _SQUID_MSWIN_ and _SQUID_CYGWIN_, so, I don't know if this can be better
> for the code maintenance.

This is what I meant. To cerate a symbol meant to be used for WIN32
specific code all environments..

Or in some cases, simply reorder/change code so no WIN32 specific path
needs to be taken. I.e. can a way be found that works in all
environments, then it is probably better to change the code than to have
lots of #ifdef's.