Re: bugzilla query:

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 17:25:56 +0200

We don't have resources to assign a specific person to track bugs. Doing
so will only cause a backlog. In my opinion it is better if squid-bugs
is the owner of all new bugs.

There also needs to be a periodic report sent to squid-bugs listing all
open bugs and a short description of each. Without this bugs will with
no doubt get stuck in bugzilla...