using rfc931 ident with cache_peer_access

From: Duane Wessels <wessels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:53:03 -0600 (MDT)

Ref bugzilla #172.

I recently committed a patch to HEAD and the 2.4 branch
to make this work. After committing, I found it doesn't
compile on HEAD because data structure members have been
renamed and shuffled. In particular, the rfc931 string
has been moved from request_t to ConnStateData.

Currently there is no way to get at the rfc931 string from
the peerAllowedToUse() function in src/neighbors.c. I guess
that means we need to have a pointer in request_t to the
parent ConnStateData. This already exists, and is called
body_connection, but only seems to be set for requests with
message bodies.

Should we make the back pointer always available
so we can access rfc931 in peerAllowedToUse? Or is
there a better way?