Re: using rfc931 ident with cache_peer_access

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 20:05:01 +0200

The "body_connection" thing is temporary thing until time is found for a
a more structured "request-body-stream" design.

I don't agree that request_t should have a link to ConnStateData. Mainly
because there are internal requests where there is no ConnStateData. I'd
like to have request_t as separated from ConnStateData as possible.

My vote is to have the rfc931 string cached in request_t by ident ACL
processing, only to be used by future ident ACL processing for that
request.