Re: CYGWIN blocking reads?

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 21:45:10 +1000

I haven't re-tested this. Cygwin does support non-blocking I/O - and we are
using it. However for some reason a read on a non-ready socket was
blocking!.

Since I found that I have gotten a lot more familiar with the innards of
Cygwin and I should be able to track down the root cause if it is still
occuring.

Rob