Re: Release Schedule

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: 22 Aug 2001 23:20:00 +1000

On 22 Aug 2001 10:03:04 +0200, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> > If Robert wants to take charge of getting this into 2.5, I'm quite
> > happy with it going in.
>
> Requires people testing the generated build environment on various platforms,
> to make sure it is no worse than what we have.

I have two distribution files (we can take either or both)

    875673 Squid-2.5-DEVEL.tar.bz2
   1147275 Squid-2.5-DEVEL.tar.gz

generated from the automake branch - it passes make distcheck on my
devel machine - the content of these tarballs has been tested by me on
debian/unstable, and on openbsd 2.9. I haven't tested cygwin recently,
but I have tested this on Cygwin - just not the final tweaks (cosmetic
features).

I presume some of the developers can step up for platforms like FreeBSD,
NetBSD, in which case I'll throw these up on my homepage... or should I
pass this straight to squid-users? If so, my home page won't take the
potential traffic (ISP run site), so I'd need squid-cache.org or
sourceforge storage for the files.

Rob