Multiple Questions?

From: khaled mobayed <k_mobayed@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 08:40:39 +0100

Hello

I want to know how does Squid 2.4 accepts a user request for the first time -before being authenticated- is it by the user IP, and is there any chance that I could add more information so I could know the user before its authentication request is passed to the authentication scheme?

Is there is a session concept in Squid 2.4, and if any exists when does it begin and when does it end?

When and how does Squid consider a user authentiacted and for how long, and when he had to re-authenticate?

Thanks
Khaled