Squid-2.5

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 11:26:07 +0200

Hi fellow Squid hackers.

I propose we branch Squid-2.5 real soon now and make a official
PRE-STABLE release, or is there any known issues that must be addressed
first?

During the last months the activity in Squid-2.5 has mostly been bug
fixes and small cleanups. I don't think we will gain much in continuing
doing this much longer. The code is the way it is, and until it receives
a broader testing I don't think many new problems will be discovered.

Sure, there is some of a backlog of known problems registered in
Bugzilla for both HEAD and Squid-2.4. Any help in trying to clean some
of those up is highly appreciated. There is today a total of 82 open
bugzilla entries.

http://www.squid-cache.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED