Re: Squid-2.5

From: Florin Andrei <florin@dont-contact.us>
Date: 04 Oct 2001 11:48:38 -0700

On Tue, 2001-10-02 at 02:26, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> Sure, there is some of a backlog of known problems registered in
> Bugzilla for both HEAD and Squid-2.4. Any help in trying to clean some
> of those up is highly appreciated. There is today a total of 82 open
> bugzilla entries.

Hmmm... I still see aweful memory leaks with 2.4STABLE on Irix, on a
machine that gets like 90 req/second. The process starts at approx 200
MB, then it grows like hell, until it crashes 1...3 days later, when
it's almost 2 GB in size. :-/ Tried dlmalloc, it doesn't help.

I'll say 2.4 is still not 100% clean...

--
Florin Andrei
"In theory, under the new computer security law, anyone whose computer