Re: Squid-2.5

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 11:04:10 +0200

Adrian Chadd wrote:

> I'd really, really like people to consider putting in the tosrcaddacl
> and the chunked_mempools branches into squid-2.5 before testing,
> as I'd like those tested.

I won't let chunked_mempools in until 2.6. Not now.

tosrcaddracl I don't have an opinion on. 2.5 or 2.6 is fine by me.

> Are there any build issues with squid-HEAD atm? sh bootstrap.sh ;
> ./configure .. should work, right?

There is one small issue. The automatic automake rebuild should be
disabled when making a release. It is good for development, but likely
to cause problems in distributions.. looking.. ah there is a "maintainer
mode" of automake where the automatic rebuilds is only performed if
configured with --enable-maintainer-mode. Now enabled.