RE: (Fwd) Re: includes inside squid.conf

From: Andres Kroonmaa <andre@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 11:48:51 +0300

 Solaris does have vfork for a pretty long time now, but child after
 vfork shares all memory with parent and should not muck around with
 it until exec. I'm not sure how much freedom this leaves to setup
 FDs properly and close unneeded files. As I understand it for now,
 we'd need to write forking code with special considerations for vfork.
 I have no experience on that matter. posix_spawn does not exist in sol8

On 3 Apr 2002, at 18:50, Robert Collins <robert.collins@itdomain.com.au> wrote:

> [...]

 Andres Kroonmaa <andre@online.ee>
 CTO, Microlink Online
 Tel: 6501 731, Fax: 6501 725