RE: Hi there

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 09:05:49 +1000

Indeed. However the problems to solve in terms of internal data flow are
identical. (e.g. the server side and cache and the client side may see
different streams of data, and those not be 100% determined by the
client side, nor able to be handled exclusively by the client side.)

The reason I split the te branch into te and te-modules was to help keep
the core clean, and I hope that something similar will be done with
whatever makes it into HEAD.

Rob