RE: Hi there

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 08:47:12 +1000

Sure. The content filtering work I did was based around enabling iCAP
and/or other such processes.

However, I think that (long term) iCAP should be an application of a
filtering framework, not the framework itself.

I don't have the time to do a lot of work on this now, or I would have
updated the filtering code to handle Adrians changes and see if it has
become clean enough yet :}.

Rob