Re: Hi there

From: Geetha Manjunath <geetham@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:20:38 +0530

Hello Rob,

> Sure. The content filtering work I did was based around enabling iCAP
> and/or other such processes.
>
> However, I think that (long term) iCAP should be an application of a
> filtering framework, not the framework itself.

Yes, I agree with you on this.
In fact, I tried to make my ICAP modifications generic too -- having
mem.filters and mem.nfilters just like mem.clients and mem.nclients..and
InvokeFilters() like InvokeHandlers()... but no - it turned out be pretty
messy ... so I chose this solution (also in the interest of time) :-(

> I don't have the time to do a lot of work on this now, or I would have
> updated the filtering code to handle Adrians changes and see if it has
> become clean enough yet :}.
>
> Rob

BTW, can you please give a brief description of the tags,
"content-processing", "robcollins-filters", "te","te-modules".. Which of
these would be ideal to start putting in ICAP into the filtering framework
?

Thanks and regards,
Geetha