Re:Re: ??:Re: Puzzled at "storeKeyPublic" and "storeKeyText"

From: <maer727@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 14:52:18 +0800 (CST)

Thanks, Henrik pal!

Your reply helps a lot and gives me a light. :-)
Now I want to take several days to make myself familiar
with the basic data structures (for example, StoreClient)
and basic functions (for example, clientProcessRequest).

Then I will read the rest details, maybe the MD5 algorithm etc.

Is my working sequence correct?

Best regards,
George, Ma