Re:Re: Puzzled at store_client->swapin_sio. :-(

From: <maer727@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 23:17:48 +0800 (CST)

Thanks, Henrik pal!

I have read the URL you introduced to me. I think swapin_sio is a
short for SwapinStateIO, am I correct?

I also noticed that store_client only has swapin_sio and do
not have swapout_sio. I think store_client only has something to do
with swapin and has nothing to do swapout. So I think when we use
store_client to read object from cache to request client, we must
first swap in the object into memory. Am I correct?

Best regards,
George Ma