RE: squid 2.6-rproxy: cbdata & READ_AHEAD_GAP

From: Jeffrey D. Wheelhouse <jdw_list@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 19:22:53 -0500

Excellent. I'm currently trying to optimize the pipeline from code to
my production servers so I end up running the most current stable code
with the fewest steps. This should help to ensure this.

> The first step involves trying to repeat the problem under controlled
> conditions. Doing debugging on a live system is damn hard..

I'll see what I can do with this early next week. It'll take me some
time to set up equipment to generate enough synthetic load with the
necessary characteristics.

Thanks,
Jeff

--
NearlyFreeSpeech.NET
$1/1GB Web Hosting, no minimums, no monthly fees, no kidding.