Re: squid 2.6-rproxy: cbdata & READ_AHEAD_GAP

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 18:19:24 +0200

On Saturday 22 June 2002 02.22, Jeffrey D. Wheelhouse wrote:

> Excellent. I'm currently trying to optimize the pipeline from code
> to my production servers so I end up running the most current
> stable code with the fewest steps. This should help to ensure
> this.

Note: The HEAD version of Squid, and consequently also the rproxy or
any other development branch is development code and is not
classified as "STABLE". You should make sure to verify the
functionality before you put any new versions on production servers.

As said previously, we do try to keep HEAD reasonably stable, but no
guarantees. In fact as you have discovered HEAD has it's quirks..