Re: Squid 3 development open

From: Evgeny Kotsuba <evgen__k@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 12:26:25 +0400

Hi,
On 17 Oct 2002 14:44:13 +1000
  Robert Collins <robertc@squid-cache.org> wrote:
>We have some new style guidelines to handle the use of C++ in the
>source
>tree. They can be found at
>http://www.squid-cache.org/~robertc/squid-3-style.txt for now, a more
>permanent home will be found shortly.

What about "not to use templates and STL" ?

>file naming: .h files should only declare one class.
it will fine if we have few non- related classes

What about "do not place" member functions in .h, exept very short,
what about "not use static initialisation" exept for structures and
structures-like classes ?
What about "don't use exeptions" and other devil constructions ?

SY,
Evgeny Kotsuba