Re: Squid 2.5 - where is VERSION ?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 12 Nov 2002 10:59:17 +0100

See configure.in, the source of configure.

The cvs.devel.squid-cache.org developer CVS repository contains only
original sources, not derived files. The derived files are created
automatically by running the bootstrap.sh script.

The cvs.squid-cache.org master CVS repository contains all files as
shipped in the distribution, including derived files.