Re: What about including virus filter to squid ?

From: Evgeny Kotsuba <evgen__k@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 17:56:58 +0300

Hi,
On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 17:40:18 +0530
  Geetha Manjunath <geetham@india.hp.com> wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>Infact, I am happy to say that we did try out an integration of the
>virus scanner by Symantec with the squid icap client and succeeded
>just
>a couple of weeks ago!
Greate !

And what about to write some doc's on how is works, Not only on what
to write in it's config ?

I have looked at sources of icap-server squid client and can't
understood,
then I have looked at sources of icap server but was frustrated - it
is something for http and non-C/C++ source

SY,
Evgeny Kotsuba