about peerPingTimeOut()

From: atit_ldce <atit_ldce@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:40:45 +0530 (GMT+05:30)

Hello SQUID developers

I have following confusion in peer selection process...
I am sending ICP queries to my neighbor...
and due to any reason i got peerPingTimeout so my flow goes to peerPingTimeout().. from where it goes to peerSelectFoo() again.
ping status is PING_WAITING and flow goes from peerSelectFoo() to peerGetSomeNeighborReplies().
peerGetSomeNeighborReplies() is using ICP reply for peer selection process..
but as we not got ICP reply , is it still necessary for calling
peerGetSomeNeighborReplies()...? if so then what is reason behind it?

waiting for reply
regards
== atit

Get your internet connection from the fastest growing digital network.
ICENET
visit our site www.icenet.net