squid help

From: <MukherjeeS@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 14:35:12 -0400

hello,
I am very much interested in getting some information regarding the squid
implementation. Currently I am working on a project that requires the squid
implementaion code, so could you please send to me at this address. Your
help in this matter, is greatly appreciated.

thank you

Supriya Mukherjee
Programmer / Programmeur
National Applications Services / Services D'applications Nationales
IM&TS-TSB / GI&ST-DST
Fisheries & Oceans Canada / Pêches et Océans Canada
Tel: (613) 993-6791
Email: MukherjeeS@dfo-mpo.gc.ca