Re: squid help

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 22:12:05 +0200

On Tuesday 09 September 2003 20.35, MukherjeeS@DFO-MPO.GC.CA wrote:
> hello,
> I am very much interested in getting some information regarding the
> squid implementation. Currently I am working on a project that
> requires the squid implementaion code, so could you please send to
> me at this address. Your help in this matter, is greatly
> appreciated.

Start by reading the Squid Developers Guide. While not complete it
actually contains a lot of valuable information.

Then I would recommend you to post a description of the project you
are working at. That way we can help you find the correct angles
where to look at the problem from a Squid perspective.