Re: squid help

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 01:44:08 +0200

Please keep discussion on the squid-dev mailinglist.

To answer your question you need to provide a little more details.
What kind of I/O (disk / network / other), at what level?

The general design of Squid network I/O is a traditional non-blocking
select/poll loop monitoring all open connections, but other
approaches are also being investigated.