Problem Building with VC++ on NT 4.0

From: Hugues Ferland <hugues@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:24:36 -0500

Hi,

I'm trying to build squid with VC++ on NT 4 (sp6) but two files are not
generated (string_arrays.c and globals.c). I followed the procedure to setup
my environment so I presume my setup is ok.

Can somebody have a clue for me as to what could be the problem.

Also, just a few notes:
1- I can execute manually perl scripts that generate those files
2- The batch file default_config_file.cmd need to be changed on my system,
because option "usebackq" does not exist for the command "FOR".

Regards,
Hugues Ferland
CRGL
1, chemin de l'Aéroport