Re: How can I help Squid Team

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 19:01:41 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, Gerard Eviston wrote:

> I'm currently working on converting the FAQ to DocBook XML and I can
> contribute my work so far. I'm not very familiar with SourceForge, but maybe
> it's the best choice. Are there such things as subprojects there? If not, I
> wonder if we can help revive Oskar's project...

You are always welcome to host any Squid projects at the
devel.squid-cache.org squid-docs.sourceforge.net web sites.

My preference for publication is that "stable" content is published on
www.squid-cache.org and it's mirrors and maybe where suitable even
included in the distribution, but it is perfectly fine to use the
SourceForge services while editing and draft publication.