hook to push via SOAP

From: John R. Frank <jrf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2004 09:10:11 -0400 (EDT)

Hi squid-dev,

I'm interested in hiring someone to add a hook to SQUID for pushing a copy
of objects fetched through the cache to a second system with a SOAP
interface. I believe parts of this hook already exist in SQUID and have
several thoughts about how to architect it. It needs a couple mechanisms
for selecting which objects to push.

I would like to discuss this with whomever is interested/available/able to
build this and maintain it in the regular distribution of SQUID. I hope
this is the right forum to ask this...

John

--
John R. Frank <john.frank@metacarta.com>