Write a filter with SQUID

From: Manesh R <manesh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 16:19:45 +0530

Hi,

I have an infilter and outfilter modules that works with apache. I want to port the same logic to squid also. Is some filtering modules are available for Squid? Should I modify the Squid source, or can I write a modules that can be hooked to Squid? What's the option avaible.

I guess this is the right forum to ask this question. I did a bit of googling. But I couldn't get a clear answer.

Regards,
   Manesh
CORDYS R&D (India) Pvt Ltd.
Desk : (+91) 40555 61470
Mobile : (+91) 98854 61470

"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things
you didn't do than by the things you did do. So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover."

privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message
disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or
omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in
error.