Implementing a new caching algorithm.

From: Chris Mai <manmai@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:15:54 -0500

Hi my name is Chris Mai and I am a student from University of Western Ontario.
I am parrt of a group and we are trying to add a new caching algorithm
to Squid. The caching algorithm that we are trying to implement is a
predictive algorithm, and so we were wondering if you could help us
locate where the request are sent out to the origin server as well as
where the returned request are processed and sent back to the client.
We need to know this so we know how to send the predicted request, and
where to intercept the request before it is sent back to the client.
Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks very much,

Chris and Group 402