Re: future of icap-patch

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 11:10:49 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 2 May 2005, Joe Cooper wrote:

> Though there have been occasions where a new branch was started just to "keep
> up" with what a side project was doing. Sometimes those branches get merged
> into the next development release, either by someone else, or the same person
> that started the branch.

True, but due to the amount of difference between Squid-2.5 and Squid-3 in
the areas touched by ICAP I am not sure there is much value in yet another
one given the two branches already existing.

> But, Henrik is the boss of devel.squid-cache.org, so my opinion is moot.

Opinions are very much welcome.

And I prefer to see myself as the guardian of devel.squid-cache.org rather
than boss.