I want to contribute with squid

From: Leandro Scott R.Z. Jacques <lsrzj@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 05:50:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I'm Leandro and I study computer science at a catholic
university in Brazil, in the end of this year I'll
have my diploma. Well, my interest with squid is
because I'm doing a university assignment and my
proposition is try to make the performance of web
cache servers better when dealing with dynamic content
pages. I chose Squid to accomplish this assignment
because it's open source and free and because I
believe that this community can give me a help.

Leandro Scott R. Z. Jacques

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs