Re: WCCPv2 support

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 17:50:26 +0100

fre 2006-03-10 klockan 11:33 -0500 skrev Jeremy Hall:
> Hello,
>
> I think I have implemented the cbdata stuff properly.
>
> This has the following problems:
>
> 1: does not send valid router or cache view components
>
> 2: redirect assignment is totally untested and showing bad service id

Ok.

> 3: standard service for http rejected by the router for some reason

You also seem to have some mentioning of a ftp service in there. Why?
Squid can not transparently proxy FTP...

> so what does it do right?
>
> it can keep track of wccpv2 received ids :-)
>
> Your thoughts welcome. You'll want to find the hooks (part of the patch) as this is only the wccpv2.c file.

You seem to attempt handling several WCCPv2 packets as static structs..
this will be a bit difficult. It's better if you have one struct per
layer, using the unterminated array hack for the variable data fields.

then pack/unpack data to more manageable forms internally where needed.