Re: inline the ICAP Makefile ?

From: Duane Wessels <wessels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 14:39:51 -0600 (MDT)

On Sun, 30 Apr 2006, Robert Collins wrote:

> Duane, how do you feel about me inlining the ICAP Makefile into the src
> Makefile ? It makes it easier for automake to track dependencies,
> particular when building individual files - less recursion etc.

Um, I guess. I certainly don't have a strong enough opinion to stop it.

Sometimes its nice to run make from a subdir and
not have to worry about wasting time compiling other junk.

In general I think the source tree needs more subdirs, but I care less
about how the makefiles work.

So you also plan to do away with libicap.a?

DW