Re: aufs write doesn't lseek

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 21:02:12 +0200

tis 2006-05-16 klockan 02:02 +0800 skrev Adrian Chadd:
> And thankyou for suggesting pread/pwrite to me on IRC.

You are welcome. Best way to return the favor is to help splitting
cacheboy up into manageable pieces for 2.6 and maybe even commit them
with nice looking commit logs ;-)

I have sucked the WCCP2 from there. Have a local branch where I record
the pieces already merged, but don't seem to be able to push to your
server for you to use as reference, but you should be able to pull
net.cacheboy.squid.merged from monotone.henriknordstrom.net.