Re: 2.6 beginning to take shape

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 11:22:59 +0800

Can you hang off merging the epoll+ssl stuff for a few days?
I've got some improvements to the epoll code which I'd like to merge
in soon. What I'll do is merge in the squid-2.6 tree into my
monotone branch and fix dependencies; which should almost make
the head branch of my monotone repository look like the squid-2.6
tree. You and I can then figure out what else can go in.

Question: are you bringing the squid-2.5 head changes into squid-2.6?
My plan is to merge in the handful of changes you've made since the last
squid-2.5 stable release before I attempt to merge across to squid-2.6.

Adrian