Re: Squid-2.6 update

From: Gonzalo Arana <gonzalo.arana@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 14:27:30 -0300

On 5/17/06, Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@henriknordstrom.net> wrote:
> ons 2006-05-17 klockan 20:53 -0300 skrev Gonzalo Arana:
>
> > I am particularly interested in epoll, connection pinning & external
> > acl grace parameter. If more hands are needed for any of them
> > (coding, testing, what-ever), please let me know.
>
> You are more than welcome to get your hands dirty in splitting and
> isolating patches to make them suitable for merge.
>
> epoll is being worked on by Adrian & Steven, but the other two is ready
> to be merged once they have been separated out cleanly..

OK, I'll leave that to them.

> The connection pinning is found in Adrians "cacheboy" tree.
>
> The external acl grace parameter is found in the external acl fuzzy
> branch, or Squid-3.

I have the external acl grace patch ready for 2.6. Should I:
1) merge external-acl-fuzzy branch at sf.net's cvs,
2) apply it & commit to squid2 HEAD at sf.net,
3) or report it to bugzilla?

I've noticed the 'level' concept in squid2's branch
external-acl-fuzzy, which is not present in squid3. I would like to
add support for this to squid3, unless someone object.

Regards,

--
Gonzalo A. Arana