Squid-dev subscription

From: Gernot Tenchio <g.tenchio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 21:53:12 +0200

Hi,

My name is Gernot. I'm a developer from Germany and I'm interested in getting
the ICAP part of Squid to work. Currently I'm tried to get things working
with Squid's 2.6er icap branch and with Squid3 as well. Both versions worked
more or less for me, but I think it (c|sh)ould be improved.

Regards, Gernot

--
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.