IPv4/IPv6 portable Squid

From: A.H.T <ahthamrin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 23:57:33 +0900

Hi All,

My name is Husni from Japan.
I have been working on portable IPv4+IPv6 squid 2.6 in the past three
weeks, mainly for pushing a network testbed in Asia to be more IPv6.
The reason for working on Squid 2.6 is because it's stable and I want
to push for IPv6 within several months.
I'd like to know whether there are interests in the Squid developer
community for this.

I have only tested some functions on FreeBSD 4.x and Linux FC5 (just ran it),
since these are the OSes in my environment.

I wrote some explanations on
http://jaringan.info/2007/01/02/squid-ipv6-update-1/
You can also get the diff file from the above URL.

Regards,

--
<husni>