squid3-ipv6

From: Amos Jeffries <amos@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 00:45:23 +1300

Greetings squid developers,

    I find myself in need of IPv6 Support in Squid. There appears to have
been one (or two?) attempts at this previously. Two are listed in the dev
section under active and stale projects. Neither appears to have made it
into any version of squid I can get hold of.

Before I sign up at sourceforge and ask to join in the development I thought
it would be good to contact you developers and find out what the current
state actually is.

Has it actually gone stale? and why? is it something only an experienced
squid person can handle? or can someone like myself with a need and time
help to push it further with more coding?
Or, if its still going who is currently working on it for me to contact?

Amos Jeffries
Treehouse Networks Ltd.