Re: IPv6 developments for HEAD

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:26:43 +0800

On Sun, Apr 08, 2007, Amos Jeffries wrote:
> Sigh. For some weird reason my test machine built squid with the
> previous patches despite a missing #include.
>
> Here is an updated patch set, tested on two machines.

Just re-read the diff to see what you touched.

A few things:

* when doing the comparisons try using memcmp() rather than your own comparison loop

.. actually, that was it. Other than that I'm now happy for you
to commit this as it doesn't functionally alter anything
and gives us an excuse to keep it up to date.

Adrian