Re: VCS for squid3 development?

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 08:25:57 +0900

I've been following the VCS debate a little.

Guys, I'm not an enormous fan of CVS, but what we have works, and
I think we have bigger things to work on right now than a VCS migration.
Unless someone can show how we'll improve productivity or bring
on board more developers to work on Squid then I don't think
changing VCSes before we start on a new codebase is a great idea.

Adrian