Re: bug 1208: internal redirect

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:04:59 +1300 (NZDT)

> On Fri, 2008-01-18 at 12:15 +1300, Amos Jeffries wrote:
>> The core dev team are still arguing over architectural issues
>
> Really? What are the arguments about? I have not heard any (unless you
> count the "we need an architecture" statement that is hardly worth
> arguing about).

And yet its one of the major reasons for the work split between
Adrian/Henrik and Alex/Duane/Christos/Amos at present. There are other
reasons, but disagreement on actually making an architecture appears to me
to be one of the big ones.

It's a silent argument, but there are obviously differing opinions that
have not been resolved, every time its brought up. This is the kind of
slithgly-unhealthy argument people sometimes have. If we got together and
yelled ideas at each other things might get better. Sounds silly, but I've
actually seen it work.

Amos