Re: bzr issues

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 08:38:41 +1100

On Wed, 2008-04-02 at 11:21 -0600, Alex Rousskov wrote:

> I think an incomplete "[MERGE] " default subject would be much better
> that the current behavior that will lead to _incorrect_ subjects.
>
> In addition, a command line option to specify the subject should be
> added.

Amos wasn't entirely clear in his initial report. What is happening is
that bzr send when there is no detected desktop mail client is providing
a text editor window with *no* facility for setting the subject.

This is clearly a usability bug, and once fixed the issue will go away.
There is a bug open on this now.

-Rob