Re: monitoring bugzilla changes

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 23:36:28 +0200

ons 2008-04-02 klockan 15:12 -0600 skrev Alex Rousskov:

> I may be missing something(*), but I think it would be better if
> squid-dev was subscribed to bugzilla OR squid-bugs allowed folks to add
> and remove themselves (but not post). The former will make discussing
> bugs easier, but will move discussion away from bug reports unless there
> is some glue to back-post from squid-dev to bugzilla (which has its own
> problems). A read-only public list may be a better alternative.

squid-bugs is closed only because it's also used as contact address for
security related issues where bugzilla should not be used.

I think the best is to set up a new address for security issues, open
squid-bugs to subscription and change squid-bugs to direct replies to
squid-dev like how squid-cvs is configured.

I do not want to overload squid-dev with all the bugzilla chatter, but
fully agree that these should be open.