Re: Blocker bzr problem on Windows

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 22:34:52 +0200

tis 2008-04-15 klockan 20:30 +0200 skrev Guido Serassio:

> I cannot waste my very limited time trying to fix the development
> tools that I should use ..... :-(

My proposal if you find that you have time to work on Squid-3, ignoring
the tools problem:

Create an NT branch in the devel CVS repository, and do your Windows
port update work there, using the tools you are used to. There is no
problem to mirror Squid-3.0 in the devel cvs repository if you need.
Then submit changes to trunk / 3.0 when suitable.

When you get to the point that Squid-3 runs properly on Windows and it's
time for a release then we can revisit the tools & branch problem..
hopefully by then bzr has got it's act together, and we also have a
clearer view of things..