A configuration issue...

From: Vivek Sharma <vivek_at_hqr.drdo.in>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 10:30:28 +0530

We have an enterprise setup in our organisation with more than 500 users
who need to authenticate through LDAP for web access with content being
filtered by SQUID-Cache.
As a policy of organisaiton we need to enforce a default initial page
(After User authentication) to our organisation page for all the web
users. So, I just want to know whether the existing versions of squid
have this facility to override the client settings to open a default
initial page (Set by squid proxy). And if it is possible, how to do it.
I personally shall be highly obliged for any any useful informative link
or a good hint.

reg,
Vivek