SourceLayout and adaptation/esi

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov_at_measurement-factory.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 23:25:19 -0700

Hi Amos,

    I am working on the adaptation-related SourceLayout changes this
week. I have updated the wiki page. The adaptation directories on the
wiki page do not reflect the last consensus regarding moving icap and
ecap inside adaptation/, but that is OK. I will update the wiki page if
my changes (based on that consensus) are approved.

    src/adaptation/
    src/adaptation/icap
    src/adaptation/ecap

Do ESI files belong to adaptation/esi even though they do not use common
adaptation interfaces or even the same vectoring points? It feels like
we should leave ESI out of adaptation/ for now, but I am not sure. What
do you think?

If I make good progress, I will add more (and more critical) directories
to my to-do. I still hope we can finish most of the restructuring by the
end of the month.

Thank you,

Alex.
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/SourceLayout