[RFC] Squid 3.1 ports

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 21:10:19 +1300

Opinions please.

There are three relatively large alterations in 3.2 which I'm undecided
about whether to port to 3.1.

  r11497 Henrik - Disable OpenSSL SSL/TLS Bug #workarounds by default

  r11495 Henrik - Send DNS A and AAAA queries in parallel

  r11494 Christos - trimMemory for unswappable objects

Their full diff can be found in the "not yet merged" section of
  http://master.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.2/changesets/merge.html

To me they all seem important, but are large enough that worrying about
problems for the stable series also seems prudent.

Does anyone think there is sufficient need to port any of these to 3.1?
this weekends release or a few months away?

Amos